Belarus is a welcoming country with lots of sight-seeing, places to visit and a unique nature. It will be interesting both for solo and business travelers. Do foreigners need special entry permit, i.e. visa? It depends on the purpose of your trip, it’s duration and your nationality.
Visa and registration
Check below if you need a visa.
The following citizens have the right to stay without a visa (more detailed):
|Argentina(up to 90 days)
Brazil (up to 90 days)
Cuba (up to 30 days)
Ecuador (up to 90 days)
|Hon Kong(up to 30 days)
Israel (up to 90 days)
Macao (up to 30 days)
|Mongolia (up to 90 days)
Montenegro (up to 30 days)
China (up to 30 days)
Qatar (up to 30 days)
Serbia (up to 30 days)
Turkey (up to 30 days)
The UAE (up to 30 days)
Venezuela (up to 90 days)
Foreign citizens of 74 countries can enter Belarus without visa for up to 30 days (including arrival and departure dates) and exit from the territory of Belarus only through the State border checkpoint “Minsk National Airport”. The given order of visa-free movement through the airport does not extend to persons coming to Belarus by plane from the Russian Federation, as well as to those who intend to fly to the airports of the Russian Federation (such flights are considered as internal ones and do not have border control) (more detailed).
If you don’t find your country in the lists or want to cross the border by land, you need to apply for a short-term tourist visa for a period of not more than 30 days.
We provide visa support* and provide official documents on letterhead with signature and stamp:
- official confirmation letter = prepayment for the first night;
- invitation (visa application) = $ 45 + first night (1 tour is included);
- invitation (visa application) + travel services agreement with the tour program (confirmation of tourist purposes of your trip) = $ 55 + first night (1 tour is included in the price).
Since we apply for a tourist type of visa for you, we include one of our tours in the price of documents, which you can use during your stay. In case of technical reasons the tour does not take place, we will refund you money for it.
For groups we offer discounts depending on the number of people.
* for citizens of 74 countries mentioned above, in case of crossing the border by land and applying at the Embassy of their/neighboring country. We do not support citizens of other countries, as well as those wishing to apply for a visa through the National airport Minsk-2.
Write to our email: email@example.com what type of documents you need, we will send you a link for payment and the list of required information.
Immediately after the payment is done, we send a scan of the document.
If necessary, we can send the original documents by mail (for extra charge).
Please note that ALL* foreign citizens must register if they stay more than 5 days (except sundays and public holidays) on the territory of the Republic of Belarus (more detailed).
Registration is made no later than on the 5th day, including the date of entry (except Sundays and public holidays).
When changing the place, foreigners are obliged to register in the new place within 5 days (except Sundays, public holidays).
* Citizens of the following countries can stay without registration:
- Latvia (within 30 days from the date of arrival);
- Lithuania (within 30 days from the date of arrival);
- Kazakhstan (within 30 days from the date of arrival);
- Russia (within 90 days from the date of arrival);
- Ukraine (within 30 days from the date of arrival);
- United Arab Emirates (within 30 days from the date of arrival);
- Estonia (within 30 days from the date of arrival).
Not obliged to register:
– foreigners who arrived at the Republic of Belarus for weekends, public holidays and holidays established and declared as non-working by the President of the Republic of Belarus,
– those who arrived for a period less than 5 days, if their departure from the Republic of Belarus will be carried out during these days;
– citizens of Armenia and Kyrgyzstan (as well as members of their families) in case of an employment contract in the Republic of Belarus signed up within 5 days from the date of entry are exempt from registration within 30 days from the date of entry.
Registration can be done in the following ways:
– get a stamp at the reception of the hotel/hostel (if available);
– fill in the form on the website of e-services portal.gov.by (for free);
– in the Department of citizenship and migration (OGIM).
We make registration online and help to make it through OGIM.
To register with OGIM you will need:
- to pay the state fee in the amount of 1 base value and get a receipt;
- fill in the application, indicating the place of temporary stay and registration period;
- provide health insurance* in russian/Belarusian language or its certified translation, if it is not purchased in the Republic of Belarus;
- provide a passport with the date of entry stamp (other document stating entry date in case of entering the country from Russian Federation).
*Citizens of the following countries are not obliged to have medical insurance: Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also available 24/7 by phone and in messengers by +375293112783.