ASSIST ™ Electronic Payment System
– It is a secure online payment by VISA (all types), MasterCard (including Maestro), BELKART cards.
IMPORTANT! ASSIST payment system makes payments with a secure Internet connection.
When choosing to pay for an order using a bank card, payment processing (including entering a bank card number) is performed by Assist Electronic Payments Company LLC using the Assist Belarus electronic payment system hardware and software package, which has passed international certification. The payment security system uses the secure TLS protocol for transferring confidential information from the client to the server and further processing in the processing center. This means that confidential payer data (card details, registration data, etc.) do not go to the online store, their processing is completely protected, and no one can receive personal and bank data of the client. In addition, when processing payments by bank cards, the secure 3D-Secure technology and Belkart InternetPassword are used, which is mandatory for the international payment systems VISA, MasterCard and Belkart.
On our site you do not enter any passwords or bank card numbers. All actions for accepting payment occur on the site of the ASSIST payment system, which gives security guarantees.
You will receive all the necessary instructions when paying in the ASSIST system during the operation.
After clicking the “Pay” button on the service page, you will receive a notification in the mailbox that the transaction has been successfully completed, and we, in turn, will receive a notification about the transfer of money. Only after that you will be sent a booking confirmation.
Until the payment is confirmed, your reservation is not valid!
Description of the process of payment using a bank card
1. After the reservation has been made on this website and you clicked the “Pay” button, you will be redirected to the secure page of the APK Assist system. The first step displays the payer information page. Here you must fill in the required fields First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
2. Next, the page for entering bank card data is displayed.
Example of a completed bank card data page.
4. The payer will be sent an electronic check to the e-mail address indicated during payment.
Dear Customer Testov Test T.,
Payment Number (BillNumber): 5479873245160339
Company Name: Hostel Traveler
Order Number: Test_0000000020151801
Buyer: Testov Test T.
Date of operation: 02/18/2020 3:40:56 PM (GMT + 03: 00)
Sum of operation: 150 BYN
Operation Result: Successful
Authorization Code: F00061
Means of payment: VISA **** 1111
Reasons for denial of authorization may be the following:
▪ there are not enough funds on the card to pay for the order;
▪ the bank that issued the buyer’s card has set a ban on online payments;
▪ timed out waiting for input of bank card data;
▪ the entered data was not confirmed by you on the payment page, data format error, etc.
Depending on the reason for the denial of authorization to resolve the issue, you can:
▪ seek clarification from the bank that issued the buyer’s card;
▪ if it is impossible to solve the problem by the bank, repeat the payment attempt using a card issued by another bank.
Cancellation and cancellation policies
In case of cancellation and cancellation of the reservation at the initiative of the client more than 15 days before the check-in date, the payer’s funds are fully returned to the bank card with which payment was made.
If the cancellation and cancellation of the reservation at the initiative of the client occurred less than 15 days before the check-in date, the full amount of the payment is withheld from the payer.
If the room was booked less than 15 days before the check-in date, and the booking was canceled at the initiative of the client, the entire payment amount is also deducted from the client.
Reservation is carried out on the basis of the terms and conditions determined by the director of the company Hostel Trinity Ltd.
If you refuse to check in on the day of arrival, the prepayment from the client is withheld in full as compensation for the downtime of the room.
Refunds, in case of cancellation of the reservation, are made to the plastic card of the payer with which payment was made.
Refunds occur from 1 to 30 banking days, depending on the issuing bank. Most often, the amount is refunded within 3-14 days.
Important! If you have any questions while paying with a card, please contact us in any way convenient for you!